Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm falling behind!

Last two weeks before term is over! I'm drowning in work, so instead of doing it, I update my blog?

Sure, that makes sense.

 Character design - Artist Profile assignment. Designed a character based on the style of Bruce Timm.
 Character design - posing assignment
 Royal Winter Fair - gestures
 Royal Winter Fair - gestures
Royal Winter Fair - gestures
 Royal Winter Fair - gestures
 Royal Winter Fair - studies
 Royal Winter Fair - studies
Royal Winter Fair - studies
 Foot studies
Character design - rotation
 Hand studies
 Layout - character(s) in an environment
 Layout - character concept
1 minute gesture
1 minute gesture
 1 minute gesture
 1 minute gesture
 3 minute gesture
3 minute gesture
 3 minute gesture (chopstick drawing with ink)
 3 minute gesture
5 minute gesture
 5 minute gesture
5 minute gesture
5 minute gesture
 5 minute gesture
 30 second gesture
30 second gesture
 30 second gesture
 30 second gesture
30 second gesture

5 comments:

  1. I love your sexy lady by the batman drawer. Its super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i think you almost got his style spot on. So much life drawing brain candyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEEESSSSSS now I can look at it all in one place! HEHEHEHEHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am probably going to take all of the art stuff off of Facebook, since I keep hearing about how they own everything you post, or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would too, Laura. I stopped posting stuff on there and just link people over when I update my blog.

    And I just noticed your name is not on the Sheridan Animation blog? Whyyy?

    And Laura, this post is awesome! Life drawing, OMW... Awesome! The other stuff is cool too, of course! Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete